11 min read
It’s no secret that the marketing landscape keeps changing every year and 2021 is no exception. With the competition heating up and digital transformation upsurging, you need to brace yourself for the upcoming challenges.
Staying on top requires you to stay abreast of the latest trends and swiftly adapt to the same. If you want your business to grow consistently , prepare yourself adequately for the developments and leverage the best techniques to become the thought leader in your niche!
A digital marketing and website development company in Pune, IKF brings to you a list of top 5 marketing trends of 2021 that will help you strategize your digital marketing efforts.
So, let’s get started!
Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends of 2021
1. Greater Importance to Omnichannel Approach: The concept emphasises on using all channels to create a single, unified experience for customers. This includes channels like websites and email as well as all devices from desktop to mobile and all smart devices in between. The main goal is to create a seamless and personalized interaction that places customers at the core of the marketing rather than the product.
In order to become successful you must have a sound understanding of your customers. Master the art of crafting the right content for your prospects and connecting with them at the right time. As experts of digital marketing and website design company in Mumbai, the IKF team recommends following tips while adopting customer-centric approach:
- Place yourself in the customer's shoes.
- Gather feedback from team members that interact with them.
- Use feedback to create a personalized experience.
2. Conversion Rate Optimization will be Rewarding: In the current scenario, there seems no chance of digital marketing getting cheaper any time soon. Infact, everything including SEO, pay-per-click advertising, social media news feeds etc will be more competitive.
Optimization of your website conversion rate is one of the practical solutions you must focus on. If your web pages are better optimized for conversions, you’ll earn more conversions and more revenue to cover your advertising expenses.
You can start with your home page as it's the first thing your visitors come across. Experiment with features like chatbot and work upon your content and presentation quotient. Next, you can take up optimization of the landing page and blog page. There are different techniques you can employ to make these pages more appealing to visitors and compel them to take the right action in your favor. Being a highly trusted web designing company in India, we can guide you on how to optimize your web pages and convert your readers into leads.
3. Only Excellent Content will Fetch Value Content marketing is expected to get more competitive and challenging. Only outstanding content that is unique, more relevant, more entertaining, or more informative will manage to drive desired results. Content that strikes a chord with the audience and inspires them to share it on social media will make the difference between you and your competitor’s performance. Impressive content can contribute significantly in broadening your following and establishing a stronger brand footprint. Note that in the absence of quality content, you are most likely to fall behind your competition. So, building a great content marketing strategy will be a key factor to remain competitive in 2021.
4. Podcasting will take Centerstage: Podcasts are all the rage these days. The rise of this digital “audio experience” turns out to be a great opportunity for digital marketers to boost their brand awareness.
As more and more people are listening to podcasts, they are more likely to buy brands that have their presence on podcasts. Therefore, podcasts can certainly be a worthwhile investment. However, podcasting takes time before you can actually start witnessing the results of your efforts. So, if you’re planning to jump on this trend, make sure you commit to it and be patient.
5. Social Media Role will Intensify Social media will fortify the concept of social commerce. Facebook launched Facebook shops to enable small to medium-sized businesses bring their storefronts to the internet. Similarly, Instagram released Instagram Shopping which helped streamline the purchasing process on the platform. These latest developments have paved the way for social commerce, bringing customers a step closer to your brands.If you want to stay ahead of the curve, don't forget to include social commerce in your 2021 digital marketing strategy.
Some Other Trends to Note:
- Voice search will become the preferred search method over typed-out search queries.
- Video marketing will be the pre-requisite to compete.
- SEO will become more important than ever before.
If you feel the need to boost your business growth and stay competent in the dynamic industry, we would love to help you. Contact IKF - the digital marketing company in India and we’ll show you how to exploit the industry trends in the optimal way and gain competitive advantage in your business domain.