New to ecommerce business, wondering how to make your brand presence powerful?
Struggling to achieve a stable flow of consumers to your webstore?
Irrespective of the size and nature of business these are some issues that many face..
In the current scenario, the eCommerce landscape is changing rapidly and it’s imperative for any eCommerce brand to arm itself with the right eCommerce marketing strategies. A well thought-out strategy by an experienced digital marketing company in India can play a key role in creating brand awareness, driving quality traffic and converting leads to sales.
Having said that, we agree that there’s no “magic bullet”to make your business an instant hit . Determining which strategies will work for your business and investing time and effort accordingly will be no easy task.
However, you don't need to lose heart. There are some best practices or marketing tips that can reduce your dilemma. Here, we've outlined some actionable tactics for your online store that can expedite your brand building process and push your sales growth.
Digital Marketing Tactics for your Ecommerce Store
1) Upsell Your Products: The probability of selling to existing customers is 60-70%, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is 5-20%. Through upselling techniques let your existing customers know about your premium or upgraded version of chosen item and persuade them to go for it. It’s no dirty tactic as some may think. In fact, it's a win-win situation for both parties. While the customer feels more satisfied for having grabbed a better deal, you get to earn additional revenues.
2) Hunt for More Email Subscribers: Digital Marketing is the undisputed leader of channels for ecommerce business. While email may seem to be conventional, if utilized properly it’s one of the most affordable advertising and marketing tools. If you have earned some fresh visitors to your online store, encourage them to join your email list. Provide them with product updates and give them desired support to eventually transform them into potential buyers. Most digital marketing services in India recommend this for upscaling sales.
3) Use Instagram for a larger reach: With over millions users, Instagram is certainly the fastest-growing social apps -connecting customers, influencers & brands. Pondering how to leverage the social media channel for maximum results? Well, the golden rule is to establish effective communication with your fans. Take attractive pictures of your products, use strategic hashtags and share the post at the right time. Believe it, when done correctly, you can create a huge following that can boost your brand sales.
4) Make the most of Facebook store: When it comes to social media channels, Facebook is still the unprecedented social network with the reputation of yielding huge ROI benefits. The store section launched by Facebook is a great opportunity for ecommerce marketers to display their product details and connect with more consumers. So, take advantage of setting up your own Facebook shop and stay ahead of the competition.
5) Set Up Customer Loyalty Programs: A good percentage of consumers claim to be associated with loyalty programs as they get better access to offers and deals. The prime objective of a customer loyalty program is to earn customer loyalty by providing rewards(rebates, discounts, coupons etc) to customers that frequently patronize the business’ products and services. Well-drawn out consumer loyalty programs strengthen relationships with customers and also drive repeat acquisitions.
6) Work Upon Abandoned Carts: You’re losing revenue each time a site visitor leaves their cart without making the purchase. Card abandonment reflects a major gap in potential conversions. Figure out areas where customers are abandoning carts, work upon it by offering better offers and greater customer experience. This will curtail customers from leaving and increase conversions at the same time.
7) Provide Add-On Services: Add-on services are additional prices charged for offering non-monetary benefits or provisions to your customers. This could be in the form of warranties or technological assistance enrollments. Consumers usually look for add-on remedies to cut down on future issues/requirements. When you charge add-on solutions you kill two birds with one stone - ease your customers’ concerns and at the same time enhance the order value of their acquisition.
Want your ecommerce business to flourish and rise above all odds? You need a strong and clear-cut digital marketing plan. Partner with IKF - the reputed digital marketing and web development company in India to carve out a perfect marketing roadmap for your online shop. A list of smart marketing ideas can help you build a strong online presence and grow your business multifolds. Empowered with years of experience in creating successful ecommerce digital marketing campaigns, we can help you reach closer to your goals!
Contact us today and we’ll help you create an ecommerce digital marketing campaign that would work for your business and yield good results in the expected time frame.