Sr. Web Designer / Sr.UI Developer
The Sr. Web Designer / Sr. UI Designer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
Graphics Team, Tester, BA, Clients, Tech support and HR
Primary Responsibilities / Produce Accurate and High-Quality Work within a Deadline.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final sign-off.
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to PMO’s/AMO’s/Clients.
- Should have the foresight to put the sleeves in the shoe of the user.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Should have a sense of graphic design to create look, layout, and features of a website.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Provide technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for successful implementation phase on all client projects.
- Monitoring and reviewing all ongoing projects in a preferred time interval.
- Adhering to the milestones and deadlines of all projects given by PMO’s / Clients.
- Proper delegation of the task and providing support to all teammates to adhere to accuracy and timelines.
- Ensure that the timelines and deadlines are adhered by the team members as well.
- You are expected to work/monitor on multiple projects as an when required.
- Review projects on a timely basis and lessens the re-work.
- Review all code for quality assurance.
- Deliver quality work within the constraint of cost and time.
Updated Technical Solutions / Research and Study / Learning and Development.
- Ensure all technology solutions are properly architected and specified.
- Ensure HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards complaints and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Provide a technical solution to all projects and teammates by updating them with technological standards.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Define estimates technology best practices.
- Ensure that you are pro-active in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practices.
- Advances the company’s thought leadership specifically around web technologies via the IKF’s blog, social media, and industry events & conferences.
- Implementation of new software’s, tools and techniques at the proper interval of time.
Empowering & Motivating Teammates.
- Guiding and mentoring teammates with industry standards and trends.
- Empowering colleagues to the next level and helping them to progress towards their professional goals.
- Providing them study material as an when required.
- Motivate them to be result oriented.
- Help all teammates to minimize re-work.
- Review the performance of all colleagues on a weekly basis to improve their quality of work.
Requirements / Core Competencies
- CSS Knowledge: Less, Sass, CSS3.
- Working experience on WordPress, Basics of Angular frontend, Opencart etc.
- Use CSS framework like Bootstrap github.
- Able to convert html in to WordPress and another CMS
- Hands on experience of WordPress backend
- Expertise in convert PSD designs in to html and CMS with browser compatibility, W3C Quality standard.
- Knowledge of DOM Structure, strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of UI designing and developments.
- PSD themes in to CMS.
- Adobe Photoshop cs5, Adobe Dreamweaver 5, Illustrator.
- Testing Knowledge: Agile ,manual
- Patient and Persistent
- Thorough and Detail oriented
- Logical and Critical Thinker
- Good judgment skill
- Communication Skill