We are looking for a vivid writer who puts ideas, concepts in a simple frame of phrase, who has impeccable grammar, punctuation and command over the language.
- Writing Information for all internal & external communication generated by the Marketing department
- Writing creative articles, blogs posts, comments, press releases, website content, or editing existing content for websites and various online media based on business and SEO needs
- Collecting relevant inputs required to write meaningful content associated with the project, client questionnaire and online research
- Conceptualizing content for websites across varied industries for international audience
- Writing content for various applications and web-portals which is simple, original and as per the requirement of the client
- Writing strong and original SEO friendly content, driving traffic towards the website
- TALLY AND EXCEL PROFICIENCY IS MUST
- Daily accounting activities - Payments, Reports, Entries etc.
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Draw up monthly financial reports
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns
- Payroll administration and salary preparation.
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Prepare journal entries and General ledger operations in Tally
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Good knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0
- Internet Savy
- Good knowledge of word and excel
- Good in English
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding finances and taxation
IT Server Administrator
- Advanced knowledge of Web/Mail servers (Apache+IIS, Qmail, Zimbra).
- Advanced knowledge of Linux + Windows Administration.
- Familiar and working experience with Hyper-V Virtualization.
- Working Knowledge of Web control panel (cPanel & Plesk).
- Working knowledge of Networking and Protocols.
- Working knowledge of Firewall Technologies and Concepts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft OS and Active Directory Administration.
- Should able to plan, implement and execute the Business Continuation Plan, Recovery & Backup plan.
- Advanced knowledge of Web Application Hosting (Web Server/Database Server Architectures).
- Demonstrating initiative in improving business processes/automation.
- Ability to create and manage KPIs across the system administration team.
- Ability to provide regular and formal reports on tasks.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by completing the project on time and document the same for knowledge database.
- Responsible for the customer accounts allocated by the Delivery Manager and ensure the SLA/Commitment are met.
- To escalate & resolve the complex customer problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functionally with other leaders.
- Having technical skills and business intelligence
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Take direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality and self-motivated