The Fleetguard Story
Fleetguard Filters Private Limited (FFPL) is a manufacturing company that came into existence in the year 1987 in technical collaboration with Cummins Filtration U.S.A. Since their inception they have strived to make a mark in the industry and they have been successful in doing so by offering superior quality filtration solutions for on & off-highway purposes. FFPL’s innovative practices have the ability to ward off any engine related problems. Be it air, lube, fuel, hydraulic or water filtration, coolants & chemicals; each of their product is synonymous to trust.
What They Needed
The Fleetguard team knew one thing for sure – their clients were using the internet to find products similar to their offerings. They conveyed the same to our web-design team; they required a website that showcased their products in order to augment their brand value and enhance user experience. Being a brand that caters to national as well as global clients, they wanted a website that could increase their outreach and highlight their organizational culture. They wanted a dedicated career page through which they wanted to grow their team and hire talented & capable individuals. Moreover, they also wanted the inculcate product photography & videography and engaging content whilst the website designing process.
Plan of Action!
- Augment user’s product browsing experience by utilizing enhanced filtering and creative & plagiarism free content.
- Create a brand story that adds value to the brand image and boosts online reach.
- Work upon the site architecture and navigation for a better browsing experience.
- Provide a rich velvety smooth experience by enhancing the UI/UX.
- To execute a fully responsive website that is powered by WordPress CMS for improved usability and performance.
- Offer a mobile responsive & cross-browser compatible website for a refined user experience.
- Drive organic traffic, engage potential clients and generate leads.
- Re-engage the existing customers of the brand through the website.
- Integrate with other systems; meet the security, performance and scalability requirements.
- Reach out to & recruit new employees whilst valuing current employees.
The IKF difference!
To get the best results for Fleetguard the development team at IKF added the below mentioned features in the new website, have a look
- Responsive design
- Browser compatibility
- WordPress CMS
- Prominent CTAs(Call to Action)
- Social media integration
- Plagiarism free, unique content
- Smooth & user-friendly navigation
- Simple yet elegant & professional layout
- Faster page loading
- A mobile responsive version
- Video integration
- Career portal with search integration
- Milestone video