10 min read
Real estate sector has witnessed a drastic shift over the past decade. And,considering the current pandemic situation and restrictive environment, the property business has certainly received a jolt. In such a scenario, online marketing has emerged as a perfect solution to accelerate the industry growth.
With Google ads and home search apps, it's easier for clients to conduct online market research and decide about the feasibility of their home investments. Alternatively, as a broker or real estate agent, you can give your potential customers a virtual tour to the properties and get the paperwork done without much hassle.
As a leading website development company in Pune, the IKF -I Knowledge Factory, believes digital marketing strategy as a key to the success of real estate business. Be it building brand awareness or boosting your business growth, a strong and impactful digital marketing plan can play an important role.
Propel your real estate business with digital marketing tips of 2021
1) Know your audience and their needs: Conduct research to discover the requirements & preferences of your target audience. This will help you build better communication with prospects. You can develop creatives and ads that coincide with the interests and values of those most likely to turn into your customers . This is especially important at a time where consumers expect every ad to be personalized and highly targeted. As a digital marketing company in India, we can vouch for the efficacy of personalized campaigns in establishing an impressive brand footprint.
2) Create a mobile - friendly website: Most consumers spend tons of time on their mobile devices. In fact, according to a latest study 80% of Internet users use their mobile devices for online activity. Hence, it’s paramount that your website is mobile friendly. Even better, consider creating a mobile app that potential buyers can use to review listings.
3) Set yourself up for social media: Capitalize on the benefits of social media platforms. Create accounts on all the popular social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and even Instagram if you snap a lot of house pics). Interact with users, share quality posts, and promote your properties.
4) Add compelling blog content: A blog is an excellent way to level-up your SEO and build a positive reputation online. A valuable and informative blog can provide your clients with actionable advice on buying or selling a home or piece of property. Specialized in digital marketing and SEO services in Mumbai as well as in Pune, we recommend regular blog postings as a way to stay connected with your prospects. Whether you share it on your website or social media, make sure you don't skimp on blogging.
5) Host virtual tour: Making the home buying journey easy for your clients can make a lot of difference to your business. Virtual tours are a great way to give a comprehensive and accurate preview of the property for potential buyers. To ensure the users get the maximum benefits from the content, try to include important factors in your virtual tours that leave an impact. These include:
- Real footage of the home, as compared to digital illustrations
- Interactive and responsive content that is easily accessible across all viewing devices (mobile and desktop)
- 3D and user-friendly virtual tour
6) Invest time in SEO: Improving your rankings on the search engine results pages of sites like Google and Bing isn’t as hard as you may think. Spare some time weekly to review popular and industry-related keywords on Google Ads and make sure to incorporate them in your content copies that you develop.
Concluding Thoughts: For most thriving realtors, Digital marketing has come to the forefront of their marketing efforts.From generating quality leads to completing successful sales, the real estate industry today is very much reliant on digital marketing efforts.
If you are a real estate professional who wants to establish its brand identity and witness a booming business, then connect with IKF - the trusted digital marketing agency in Pune and Mumbai. We can help you build just the right digital marketing tactics for your business and optimize campaigns for maximum results.