Nowadays we take better care of our smartphones & electronic devices than we do of ourselves!
Do you remember the ill-fitting shrunken version of a desktop site on your smartphone in the earlier times wherein you had to zoom & pinch painstakingly to see anything? It was the worst experience ever, wasn’t it? In today’s world, it is of utmost importance to have a website that is optimized for smartphones, tablets & other smaller devices without which brands have started to lose out on leads & sales.
According to surveys, more than 40% of the users have gone to a competitor’s website if they get a poor user experience on their smartphones. Recently, the total number of smartphone users in the world surpassed 2.5 billion! Those websites which aren’t optimized for the smartphones are experiencing a decline in their search engine rankings meaning they are not getting found online! Around 60% of online mobile searches now come from mobile phones!
Want to be familiar with Responsive Web Design & its advantages? I myself have benefitted from this as CEO of a leading website designing company in India.
So, what exactly is responsive web designing & what do website development companies in India do exactly? It is basically creating a dynamic system wherein a website reacts to the size of a user’s device & adjusts accordingly.
A responsive website has a fluid and flexible layout which adjusts according to screen size.
The importance of responsive web design is that it offers an optimized browsing experience.
Hi, I’m Ashish Dalia, CEO of I Knowledge Factory, a website development company in India, and today we’re going to go over some benefits of responsive web design for your business.
1. The main advantage of a responsive web design layout is that it guarantees that users with any smart device will have the most consistent & well-adjusted experience on your website without facing any size hassles.
2. Website responsiveness is also a great way to refine the content on your site making sure that users with a smaller electronic device are seeing the important & most essential information on your website more prominently.
3. With the google algorithm update, a responsively designed website also increases the chances of your website coming up on search engines as the algorithm gives preference to websites that are more mobile-friendly. So a well-made mobile-friendly website will show up higher on the search results.
4. It is easier for the customer to browse on his mobile device which in turn leads to lead generation, sales & conversion!
5. A large percentage of Fortune 500 companies are still not optimized for mobile & tablet devices. It always helps to have a responsive website to stay ahead of the competition.
6. Having just one responsive site optimized for all mobiles & tablets significantly reduces the time & cost on website & content management. All leading website development companies in India have started focusing more on-site optimization now.
I hope this article helped you understand site optimization better! If you want to build a responsive website from scratch or need any help with optimizing it for smaller devices, you can call IKF - Website development company in India anytime! Give us a call on 8888866110 or log on firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries