Build Your Career with IKF's Talented Team
We are home to talented professionals driven by a passion for bringing remarkable results to our clients. At IKF, we act as growth partners for our employees, investing in their training, skill advancement, and overall career. Appreciation is the only motivation needed to create a positive impact. Our team delivers because we appreciate and recognise their efforts. Join our growing family today!
The HR Recruiter is expected to get actively involved in hiring and strategizing to attract the right candidates aligned with the overall business goals.Job Description :
- Prepare job descriptions and source candidates through various recruitment platforms like job portals, consultants, employee referrals, company databases etc.
- Arrange & conduct telephonic interviews /initial screening and facilitate interviews with hiring managers.
- Close the positions per the hiring manager’s requisition and urgency.
- Complete joining formalities (pre-joining, document compliances, onboarding, induction, background verification).
- Vendor identification & management if required.
- Proven experience as an HR recruiter
- Familiarity with HR/Recruitment platforms and resume databases
- Excellent negotiation, organizational, presentation & communication skills
- Strong online (LinkedIn) as well as offline networking and relationship-building skills
- Critical thinking
- Proficient in data-driven decision-making
Social Media Executive
The social media executive will be responsible for daily tasks involving ideating, creating and managing content strategy, and working closely with various internal and external stakeholders to deliver the overall social media marketing services.Job Description :
- Handle client interaction on a day-to-day basis
- Manage social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Instagram
- Keep up-to-date with the social media landscape and create and maintain a cohesive voice across all channels
- Coordinate with clients and understand their requirements
- Prepare and present clear and concise briefs for the Copy & Design teams
- Make presentations & monthly content banks based on well-researched insights
- Proficiency in creative thinking, presentation and communication
- Awareness and keenness to explore and research on various social media tools and platforms
- Knowledge over social media paid marketing campaigns to achieve desired results for client, including page like campaigns, post boosting, and website traffic ads
- Sense of tone and voice of working with clients from various industries
- Excellent knowledge across social ORM (Online Reputation Management) and conversion strategies for clients
Sr. SEO Analyst
The Sr. SEO Analyst is expected to drive SEO campaigns for clients from various verticals along with the team to meet their marketing needs using on-page and off-page optimization techniques.Job Description :
- Perform website audit, keyword research from search engine optimization viewpoint
- Keep tabs on SERP to determine best practices, techniques, and improvements
- Assist in the development and execution of content strategies in keeping with SEO goals
- Keep apace with new SEO trends and developments to identify opportunities for growth in this field
- Measure the effectiveness of SEO activities on website traffic, conversions, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Be versed with on-page, off-page and e-commerce website SEO tactics and execution.
- Communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- 5+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Business acumen
- Relevant Google Analytic certifications
The server admin will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.Job Description :
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Research and deploy infrastructure and server management monitoring and reporting tools
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen.
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Knowledge of servers and switches frameworks, libraries, or any other technology.
- Experience in disaster recovery and planning
- Automating server management with workflows
- In depth knowledge of windows and linux environment
- Work 24*7 on call technical support for emergency issue
- Data backups, verification and backup restoration SQL server (Majorly).
The Business Analyst’s role is to ensure that all of Clients’ requirements are analyzed properly, key problems and pain areas are identified to recommend the most optimum solution to achieve the business objectives.Job Description :
- Overseeing project delivery within quality cost and delivery parameter
- Managing technical resources—including hiring, performance feedback & management, training, employee satisfaction, and customer satisfaction
- Building technical team as per domain of work and organisation strategy
- Preserving assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security control structures
- Upskilling team and succession planning
- Facilitating client interaction and retention
- Generating new business opportunities with existing clients
- Assisting Sales Team with Technical Presales, Effort and Cost Estimation Support & Training
- Project Documentation and Customer Requirement Analysis
- Project MIS & Reporting to management
- Experience of working in .Net, MVC and Angular.
- Sound knowledge coding using different technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile,Spiral,Waterfall.
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Experience in preparing BRD, FRD, SRS.
- Co-ordination with internal departments to get the work done in optimum time.
- Bridge the gap between the internal and external team.
Business Development Executive
If you are a smart seller who has the ability to convince people to buy stuff, this title is what you should be aiming at. As a business development representative, you will be responsible for generating a pipeline of potential clients along with retaining the existing clients. You will essay an important role in expanding and diversifying the company’s client base.Job Description :
- Establishing viable opportunities through different modes and mediums.
- Contacting prospective customers and decision makers through LinkedIn Sales navigator.
- Proficiency with CRM software, for example : ZOHO
- Handle open deals in the pipeline allocated and work towards progressing it stagewise in a swift manner.
- Filter out the deals in the pipeline which do not meet our criteria. Focus on winnable, profitable deals.
- Pitch IKF value proposition effectively at all levels in client organisation independently.
- Research existing customers list(old and new) and work towards developing new potential opportunities with them.
- Business knowledge of digital marketing services.
- Sense of data analysis.
- Basic understanding of review prospects’ website + social platform.
- Sense of Business Acumen.
- Sounds knowledge of using Sales Navigator.
- Basic understanding of digital sales.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of upcoming trends and presentation skills
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines consistently.
Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.Job Description :
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proof read, improve and approve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO (Plagiarism free)
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Experience in Blog, technical and creative writing.
- Experience in content editing and proof reading
- Sound knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Hands on experience in MS office
- Familiarity with social media team.
- Should be able to executive primary market research
Business Development Manager
The Sales or Business Development Manager will have an experience in Digital Marketing to manage sales and closure.As a business development representative you will be responsible for taking up the clients till the last stage, i.e - onboarding. You will be the face of IKF throughout the sales cycle.Job Description :
- Developing, generating, and growing new digital marketing business, creating innovative online marketing sales plans and exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Selling Web and Digital marketing services / solutions including SEO, Google, PPC, social media marketing, B2B marketing, webinar marketing, performance marketing etc
- Create effective and persuasive proposals.
- Excellent presentation, pitches, proposal, negotiation, and customer relationship skills. Maintain an active schedule of prospecting calls.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Minumum 3 years of experience in wining new business for agencies in digital sectors.
- Extensive experience across the complete sales cycle from lead mining to final closure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of selling growth hacking digital solutions to leading brands and corporate organisations.
- Broad understanding of the business development process.
For over two decades, we’ve worked closely with start-ups and established companies to help them achieve their marketing goals. Our full spectrum of data-driven strategies has boosted our clients’ sales and online presence, earning us their lifelong trust. We have been continuously able to achieve all this, thanks to our able team of digital professionals who take complete ownership of their work and firmly believe IKF to be their second home. Not only seasoned professionals, we also nurture and mentor interns so that they are well-prepared to face the challenges of the ever-dynamic digital industry. If this has piqued your interest, get in touch with your resume now! A 360-degree digital-marketing agency in Pune, India, IKF will help you develop a multi-faceted view of the industry.