3 min read
Advanced technologies continue to disrupt the digital marketing landscape which converges in turn to produce unprecedented data fragmentation. That’s why; creating an integrated experience to drive traffic, managing multimedia channels and measuring performance are some of the challenges that digital marketers face.
Hubspot’s 2016 State of Inbound Report uncovered that 63% of Digital Marketing companies believe generating traffic and leads is the toughest challenge. Similarly, 43% of companies think that measuring the ROI is another big challenge. Micromanaging such issues becomes easy with a B2B data integration solution. More importantly, an integrated digital marketing can generate strategic value and growth for businesses in the long run.
How Can a Data Integration Software Calibrate the Digital Marketing Initiatives?
- Strategic planning: In the fourth Industrial revolution, the Chief Marketing Officer’s (CMO) share a greater responsibility of driving the organizational growth. To successfully accomplish this endeavor, the CMO needs to quickly identify the process gaps and duplicative efforts. In an integrated marketing ecosystem, a CMO can instantly access all the reliable data around critical issues to prepare a strategy beforehand.
- Effective data management: Digital landscape is becoming complex with the rise of diverse digital channels. Here, managing the flash flooding information to getting a true picture of the customer becomes treacherously difficult. The data integration solution can be very helpful in such scenarios. Its data virtualization features can break the data silos for creating seamless integrations between enterprise and third party software. The data mapping features can further help the top leadership in taking data-driven decisions.
- Measuring the performance: The success of a digital marketing campaign heavily depends upon a marketer’s ability to identify a platform for reaching the audience. However, finding a right channel out of over 4,600 technologies can be an uphill task. With an integrated technology, a marketer can measure different channels’ performance and choose a right medium for promoting their content. A best-of-breed integration solution can successfully map the customer journeys’ and CRM experiences with precision.
- Modernizing the Business Intelligence (BI): An integrated digital marketing initiative is well positioned to deal with business and technological changes and needs than traditional digital marketing approaches. Therefore, digital masters recommend that businesses should integrate at least six disparate data sources for filling the information gaps and modernizing the BI. A data integration solution can modernize the BI to allow the systems to scale as per the relevant business needs.
- Managing the social wiring: Social media management is an important arm of Digital Marketing. A strong inter-wiring is quintessential to manage the organization accounts. A B2B integration solution can simplify this part by interconnecting the social accounts for effective management. More importantly, organizations can create converged ecosystems by integrating the social media accounts with enterprise level applications.
- Setting up a collaborative working model: In the traditional marketing model, it is difficult to breakdown process barriers and communication gaps. Whereas, in an integrated environment, a collaborative working model can be set up to enable strategy. The data integration model can help unify marketing and IT teams and encourage them to work towards common goals. Such a model also fosters innovation and creativity in the organization.
The digital marketing landscape is becoming quite complex to understand as new innovations are replacing the previous ones. Simultaneously, marketing teams are also struggling to make the most out of their digital marketing campaigns. A data integration software can manage a network of processes, applications and data centers to bolster the efforts of marketing teams.