Every brand whether an established or new wants to have a sustaining digital presence but very few brands succeed in doing it, everyone wonders what is the perfect tool in digital market which will give them an edge over their competitors. Well, there’s no perfect blueprint of it but yes according to the industry your strategies & platform may vary.
In next few minutes I’ll be suggesting some Digisutra’s which will help brands to indulge for a long lasting Impressions on the consumers. The audience which the brands wants to target is now getting smarter & smarter they are active on all the available medium browsing, searching, & learning things on the net. A person can only access to the 5% of data on an average through World Wide Web rest 95% is still unexplored. That’s where the marketing strategy works. A Digital Agency should use the Digital web to push the content & pull the relevant audience.
So brands need to curate the strategy according to their local & Global presence they should strategically established their identity in the market through an innovative content.
A strong analysis is always helpful, an analysis should contain the complete audit about the digital presence of your competitors, and rather than focusing on what they are communicating you should study how they are communicating?
The basic thumb rule of Digital Medium is BUILD, DELIVER, COMMUNICATE & RESPOND. With this rule you should also be aware about the ACD steps of execution
Let your audience be AWARE with – Website, Blogs, Social Media, E-Publications, Videos & Whitepaper.
Let them CONSIDER you with – Case Studies, Client Testimonies & Performance Report.
Let them take the DECISION with – Demonstrations, Free Trials, Consultations, Quote Request & Promotions.
BRANDS SHOULD INDULGE WITH THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS TO REACH THE PERFECT CLIMAX.
- To start with a Brand should first concentrate on their website as marketing tool the website should have 7C’s of Design Element i.e Context, Content, Community, Customization, Communication, Connection & Commerce. The website should define your target audience, what are the values of your organization, should have Interesting content & the most important it should offer 24/7 fan experience.
- SEO is hygiene for your website helps you get the visibility on the search engine; there are 4 Types of SEO Techniques, On-Page optimization, Off-Page optimization, White Hat SEO & Black Hat SEO. I would suggest the first three practices as black hat SEO where you stuff a lot of content & keywords in your website to improve your ranking on Search Engine it may harm your website as it is not in the guidelines of search engine.
- The famous element that all the major E-Commerce & retail players are using these days when you cannot defeat your competitors organically in the search engine ranking Google, Yahoo & Bing gives you a platform where you can show your ad to your targeted audience on the specific keywords. You can also do remarketing with Display network; in display network you can showcase the banner ads on various third party websites a smart way of pulling the audience towards your website if it’s priced right.
- One of the strongest elements for increasing your brand presence over a Digital market, social media can take you to places if the strategy has been crafted to meet the desired objective, Brands should follow the unique way of communication with a dedicated platform. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat & Pinterest are the most used by brands now days. These platforms not only give you the dominating presence over web but also can help you in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Now-a-days they say ‘Content is the King’. The quality of your products can be judged on the kind of content that you are using for marketing it. The content should be like fewer words making a bigger and stronger impact. The way your content is presented also matters a lot for your product. Let the content be positive at all times as we do not want to have negative publicity for the brand or the product. Some of the tools to spread your words can be emailers, newsletters, case studies, blogs, industry reports, infographics and testimonials.
It is high time that you should take some action for your brand. The competition will keep on increasing day in and out but it is on you how you would like to approach your target groups. One thing is for sure that if you expect a return on value for your brand, you need to give value to your consumer/customer.