What is SSL?
- SSL are called as (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificates are small sized data files that bind a cryptographic key and a company’s details digitally
- When SSL certificates are installed on a web server, it activates the https protocol which make all connections from a web server to a browser secured
- An SSL connection protects sensitive data such as credit card information exchanged during a session
Concept Behind SSL
- There are various bad-blooded people out there such as hackers & more with a common intention to penetrate the security of your website, steal your customers data such as credit card information & make your website vulnerable, forcing it to lose faith from customers, branding & reputation, leading to nothing but doom in a flash!
- That’s where the concept of website security emerged! In order to keep all hackers based activities away, SSL Certificates were introduced. SSL Certificates are one of the most trusted & installed website security platforms worldwide.
Why should businesses buy SSL?
- Unique Address
- Authentication of Business
- Builds Trust which increases Sales
- Protection from Hackers
- Stand unique in SEO ranking from Competitors
- Mandatory for online payment
- Secured data on Servers
Where can you buy SSL from?
No Worries, your technology partner IKF could help you setup SSL certificate in hours.
Call 88888-66110 & get a SSL certificate for your website now !!