Business Development Representative
If you are a smart seller who has the ability to convince people to buy stuff, this title is what you should be aiming at. As a business development representative you will be responsible for getting new clients onboard. Furthermore, you will also be required to bring in business from the existing clients by selling products or services. You will essay an important role in expanding and diversifying the company’s client base.
Head Sales & Marketing, BDM, other BDE, Lead Generation, HR, Accounts & Billing, Operations, Project Manager (Digital & Web), Tech Support
- Ensuring that all the sales target are achieved in the assigned time span.
- Preparing a convincing client pitch for products or services.
- Good interpersonal & Communication skills
- Excellent Analytical & Technical skills
- Good Presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and upcoming trends
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent Time Management
- Good knowledge of Sales Process
- Degree in Business Management or relevant fields