Software Architect / .net Developer
We're looking for top-notch, fun-loving engineers to join our team. We are scouting for software architects who will determine operational feasibility by analyzing requirements; investigate optimal software solutions; architect, design, implement and test those solutions. If you are great at developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code, then we are hunting for you!
Business Analyst/ PMO’s/AMO’s, Tester, Graphic design team, UI Developers, Clients and HR
- Design and develop applications for a variety of domain clients.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Own your code from design and implementation to delivery of the application.
- Write code that ensures security, integrity and consistency of client data.
- Overseeing the development of documentation. Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to PMO’s/AMO’s/Business Analyst/Clients.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Requirements / Core Competencies
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team building skills.
- Degree – Engg / MCA / MCS / any relevant
- Technology –C sharp, Asp .net, Web API, Angular Framework, MVC, HTML 5, JQUERY, AJAX, JAVA SCRIPTING LANGUAGES, MS-SQL, MYSQL, BOOTSTRAP FRAMEWORK
- 1-4 yrs. of experience in above technologies