We help you get the certificate that matters in the digital world.
The number of people keen to set up their business online is on an ever high. So is the number of counterfeiters, hackers, and impersonators. It doesn't really matter if you are a well-known behemoth or a small business - in the sphere of the online marketplace, your customers want to be ensured that their personal information and bank details won't be compromised and tampered with. This is why an SSL certificate is so important. It'll give your visitors all the assurance they need to proceed without any speck of doubt. In short, an SSL certification is worth its weight in gold.
At IKF, we understand the significance and positive impact a green padlock and a site seal can have on your website and your digital image. An SSL certificate is a proof to your visitors and Google that any data shared on your website is safe and encrypted. Not only do you gain the trust of your customers but also of popular search engines who are known to favor sites with https by ranking them higher in their search results. SSL certification entail certain technical details that are best left for professionals with a penchant for it. Lucky us that we have a team that always eager to help her clients with their needs. Here’s how they benefit with our services -
- Seamless installation so that you can get the show on the road in no time
- Multiple browser compatibility including on devices such as mobiles and tabs
- Competitively priced SSL certificates
- Easy securing of all the versions of your website including the non-www
- What Is an SSL / HTTPs Certificate?
- Why I Need SSL Certificate?
- Which SSL Brands Certificate you will provide?
- What is Validity period of SSL Certificate?
- What are the Types of SSL Certificates?
- What is the difference between WildCard and SAN certificates?
- What is the Process for having SSL / HTTPs on website?
- How much time it takes to install HTTPs Certificate?
- How much does it cost for HTTPs Certificate?
- How to renew the HTTPs Certificates?
- Do you provide SSL Certificate Installation Support?
SSL (Secure socket layer) can be defined as a standard security technology that enables secure communication between a web server and a browser. SSL uses a combination of public key and private key encryption to protect sensitive information like credit card numbers, login credentials, email addresses, etc. Furthermore, HTTPS, padlock and green address bar ensure safe website browsing and online transactions.
Now a days, each website that accepts data from customer, E-Commerce Website and high-end web apps must be provided with the SSL Certificate. Google Chrome marks non-SSL website as 'NOT SECURE'.
Symantec, RapidSSL, Comodo, GeoTrust, Thawte SSL & Digicert etc.
1 Year / 2 Years
Domain Validated (DV) SSL Certificates - delivers the easiest & quickest solution to secure a domain, as only the domain name is verified during the validation process. DV certificates are apt for small or start-up businesses.
Organization Validated (OV) SSL Certificate the customer must demonstrate control of a registered domain and offer certain pieces of company information that can be verified using third-party sources. The OV certificate is the perfect solution for business sites to built user trust as the certificate certifies and displays company information to prove ownership of the website.
Extended Validation (EV) Certificate is the premium SSL certificate. It provides great assurance to customers by providing the Green Bar within the browser URL window, which is a global symbol of trust. Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates provide a secure connection and provide visible proof to establish business identity validation."
A wildcard SSL certificate consists of a single domain (domain.com) and an unlimited number of sub-domains at a specific level. A multi-domain (SAN) certificate has the ability to protect multiple domain names (domain.com, newdomain.org, otherdomain.com) under one certificate. You can add/edit/ or delete SANs throughout the life cycle of your multi-domain certificate.
1. Host your website on Public IP address.
2. Generate the CSR file from the web hosting server.
3. Apply for required HTTPs / SSL Certificate and share us the CSR file.
4. Wait for Authentication and Verification from Service Provider.
5. We will receive the Certificate from Service Provider.
6. Install the certificate on Web hosting server.
7. Update site to use HTTPs as default protocol.
Once the certificate is received from service provider it just takes 30-60 min. for installation. The certificate approval process may take 1-15 days depending upon the type of certificate you choose.
The HTTPs cost is very subjective as it depends on Certificate Type and Brand. The typical cost for HTTPs ranges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 90,000.
Our Billing and renewal team will notify about the HTTPs expiry on your registered email ID 30 days in advance. You will have to confirm the renewal by replying to that email and pay the renewal charges upfront for the renewal.
Yes, we do provide paid SSL Certificate Installation Support. When you purchase our SSL Certificate Installation Service, our highly qualified SSL experts will make sure your SSL certificate is installed properly with just minimal involvement on your end. When you choose to use our streamlined SSL Installation Service, we will manually perform the necessary server-side tasks associated with properly installing your certificate on your web server.