Look, browse, shop………bingo! Your favorite Deepika Padukone designer gown is on its way. But is it having an online shopping store? You sure do have the best shopping apparel, brands and a large variety of merchandise in your online store. However your joy doesn’t end there.
There’s a lot more to it. It’s not just about being online nor having a prominent e-commerce store. Today, there are a host of different stores showcasing their products. So, it can happen that in a crowded online market it will be difficult to distinguish your brand from the others.
Digital marketing can extensively improve your brand’s image, sales etc. Your product can be easily trackable and reachable. When done with a correct strategy fashion digital marketing can get your product in front of your prospective clients. As there is an influx of major brands you need digital marketing to boost your product demand.
What is the role of digital marketing?
- You would want to be where your customers want to see you right?
- If a prospective client feels connected with the brand, chances are he will immediately buy it.
- It’s all about interaction, building a personal touch and not just about sales.
Benefits of digital marketing
- You can monitor your brand closely.
- You can monitor other brands closely.
- You can post a variety of ads at a cheaper rate.
- Easier to track ROI.
To create and maintain a good connect with their online audience, fashion houses should ideally have their presence on
Let’s have a look as to how these above mediums can prove beneficial
- A product centric content game-plan is the best bet for Facebook.
- You can integrate it across other channels.
- Posting consistently and interesting trivia are also a great way for engaging posts.
- Create enticing offers.
- It is necessary to focus on individual demographic interests to reach specific targets.
- Highlight Fashion testimonials.
- Tell client stories.
- Provide a pin chat.
- Think seasonally, yes that’s the different part of Pinterest. For e.g. Christmas, Diwali and New Year.
- Engage fans and target your audience.
- It’s more of a visual medium where information is communicated through photos.
- Create story telling strategies.
- Add well-thought out messaging and always use hashtags while complying with the best Instagram practices.
- You can come up with a theme in-sync with your product line.
- This is another visual medium but the focus is more on videos.
- It is a great way to push people towards your website.
- Making engaging videos is a task but very helpful from the SEO perspective and to gain views.
- You can also showcase events on your YouTube profile.
- Have a content curation.
- Seeking feedback is relatively easier.
- You can host a twitter chat.
- You can hold a Q&A Session.
- Be clever about the timing of post.
- Show your awards and achievements.
- Post interesting articles, provide information at the same time to make it a fun read.
- Invite discussions on current trends.
- Exhibit your best work.
- It is a good platform to show your CSR activities.
- Build a powerful company page.
IKF has worked on an elite and highly premier fashion brand of Dubai, Diva Abaya.
Our digital team had been super active in leveraging the potential of the online medium and promoting the brand on a stupendous scale.
- The brand has over 5000 followers on Facebook, around 500 followers on Instagram. Every video posted on their Facebook has over 500 views.
- Use of appropriate hashtags and extremely beautiful creative themes.
- We have a unique strategy of telling the brand story through highly innovative GIF’S.
In a nutshell, we take a quick review of what will be necessary for a good digital strategy for a fashion brand-
- Create various style guides to show your visitors what to wear.
- Post interesting facts about the latest fashion trends.
- Have every new email subscriber follow you on Instagram.
- You can create gift guides for your potential buyer to entice them to buy.
- Run a photo contest on various social channels where you can ask your community to participate and share a photo of something your brand believes in.
- Launch a blog.
Digital marketing can be fairly an easy and fun way to increase brand awareness and sales. While it’s not necessary to apply a very stringent approach towards the process a calculated approach towards your merchandise will pave the way for a good marketing process.
We at IKF not only strive to make a positive impact on your fashion brand but also undertake effective online campaigns to anchor your label to a higher level.